|COVID-19 CODE OF CONDUCT
AND VISITOR GUIDELINES
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we've added some additional precautions to help safeguard our staff and visitors. The Museum requires compliance with the following guidelines:
COVID-19 Code of Conduct
Join us in protecting the health of our community. We ask that guests, even if fully vaccinated, follow these enhanced safety precautions, developed in response to COVID-19.
- Under the weather? Take care, stay home, feel better soon.
- Masks are mandatory for all visitors age 3 and older. We do have disposable masks available if requested upon arrival.
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently. Sanitizer dispensers are located within the Museum.
- No food or drink in the galleries.
- Any behavior or activity that disrupts the safe or orderly use of the Museum or that affects the staff’s ability to provide services is prohibited.
- Please treat each other and our staff with respect. No profanity and/or engaging in rude, inconsiderate, or abusive behavior. We can all use a little kindness.
Visitors not following the COVID-19 Code of Conduct will be asked to leave, as will guests who engage in behavior outlined under “Grounds for Immediate Ejection from FAM” in our General Guidelines.
Currrently not required.
For safety reasons during COVID-19, we do not have a coat check available. We advise that you lock oversized bags, backpacks, umbrellas, coats, valuables, etc. out of plain sight in your vehicle or leave them at home.
The Museum Store
We may limit the number of persons admitted to our store if it is really busy. Our staff will continuously disinfect high-touch areas. We also have installed a new touchless payment system to further safeguard you when you make any purchases.