Planning an event?
The Fresno Art Museum offers a unique venue for your next special occasion. The Museum’s art-filled spaces offer a truly one-of-a-kind setting for client receptions, office parties, luncheons, business seminars, and weddings.
- Large reception area surrounded by galleries (reception 300, seated 120)
- The 150-seat Bonner Auditorium is complete with state-of-the-art sound and theatrical lighting system (2015 upgrade), grand piano, drop-down screen, and AV equipment hookups
- Beautiful tree-lined sculpture garden, shaded on sunny days, with bistro seating and romantic twinkle lights
- The Bonner Education/Activity Center – perfect for creative team-building activities and breakout sessions
- The O.J. Woodward Library and Board Room with seating for 30
- Special rates for corporate supporters and community partners
- Central location, convenient to freeways and major cross streets
- Onsite parking
- Prep kitchen with great amenities for your caterer
- Excellent list of preferred caterers
For more information or to schedule your event, contact email@example.com or call Tasha at 559-441-4221 x106.