Please note that the Museum is not available to host any events in the near future because of government mandates and the necessity to keep all of our staff and visitors safe. If you wish to have an event in 2021 or later, please send an email to email@example.com to discuss reserving a possible date for your future event as we hope we can return to some sort of normalcy next year.
Planning an event?
The Fresno Art Museum offers a unique venue for your next special occasion. The Museum’s art-filled spaces offer a truly one-of-a-kind setting for client receptions, office parties, luncheons, business seminars, and weddings.
- Large reception area surrounded by galleries (reception 300, seated 120)
- The 150-seat Bonner Auditorium is complete with state-of-the-art sound and theatrical lighting system (2015 upgrade), grand piano, drop-down screen, and AV equipment hookups
- Beautiful tree-lined sculpture garden, shaded on sunny days, with bistro seating and romantic twinkle lights
- The Bonner Education/Activity Center – perfect for creative team-building activities and breakout sessions
- The O.J. Woodward Library and Board Room with seating for 30
- Special rates for corporate supporters and community partners
- Central location, convenient to freeways and major cross streets
- Onsite parking
- Prep kitchen with great amenities for your caterer
- Excellent list of preferred caterers
For more information or to schedule your event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tasha at 559-441-4221 x106.