Support your Museum by joining or renewing your membership!
The Fresno Art Museum was established in 1948 and is fully accredited by the American Alliance of Museums. The Museum is a place where individuals and families can learn about and explore the arts.
- Explore more than 20 changing exhibitions that will inspire and engage you every year in over 10,000 square feet of gallery space.
- Experience exhibitions that focus on contemporary and modern art, culture, and issues.
- Discover our vast permanent collection, including exceptional works from Pre-Columbian Mesoamerica and the Andean World.
- Shop for artful and exhibition-related treasures in The Museum Store.
- Enjoy films, lectures, concerts, and performances in our 152-seat Bonner Auditorium when it is safe to resume in-person programming.
- And enjoy our member-only on-line studio visits and free-to-members art classes.
- Expand your creativity in our classroom.
- Relax in our serene sculpture garden.
- Connect with family, friends, and our community at our creative and unique special events.
Membership comes with many benefits and is a rewarding way to show your support for the Fresno Art Museum. There are many different levels of membership to suit your ability to give and your interest in special Museum access and special recognition.
Click here to learn about Memberships Levels
Learn about Corporate Membership
Learn how your membership to FAM can give you free or reduced admission to over 1,250 museums in North America
Get more information on being a member of The Council of 100