Yo, ho, ho!
Come sail the seven seas with us!
This FUNdraising event promises to be a great adventure...
and maybe you'll even go home with some pirate treasure!
· Doors open at 6 pm for guests to arrive in style! Pirate garb or cocktail attire is the perfect choice for this wildly fun night! A warm pirate’s welcome awaits, as you are bestowed with your pirate’s funny money from around the globe.
· Buffet from 6 to 8 pm | Visit our gourmet buffet to partake of savory and sweet morsels, catered by Classic Catering.
· Cocktails from 6 to 9:30 pm | Belly up to the no-host Pirate Bar for wine, beer, cocktails, and non-alcoholic drinks.
· Games of Chance from 6 to 9:30 | Cash in funny money for poker chips and have fun and good luck, as you circumnavigate the blackjack, craps, and roulette tables. (Never fear, if lady luck doesn’t visit you the first time, you can purchase more funny money in The Museum Store if you wish.)
· Enter Raffle Prize Drawings from 6 to 8:30 pm | Trade your chips for raffle tickets to enter the Prize Drawings!
· Raffle Prize Drawing winners will be announced at 8:45 pm! You must be present to win.
· Purchase Triple Crown Raffle tickets during the event, from 6 to 8:30 pm. Buy Triple crown raffle tickets before the event from Trustees. Be sure to write in your contact info on your entry as you need not be present to win in this raffle.
· Triple Crown Raffle Prize Drawing at 9:15 | Prize winners announced. Winners of this raffle need not be present.
· Castaway’s Cabaret 6 to 10 pm | We saved the best for last! Meander through hallways of time to your final destination at the Castaway’s Cabaret. Discover more secrets of the pirates’ world and party like a pirate for a night to remember!
o Dance to DJ Sir Peter Netzley and learn some new/old Elizabethan dances and let your inner pirate shine!
o Visit Madam Shirley Adams to get your fortune told!
o Celebrate with a toast to friends for a memorable night!
Tickets on sale now!
Tickets on sale through Tuesday, May 28, 2024